US Tax Service in Australia

- Filing US Federal and state income tax returns
- Late filing of back years at a discounted package fee
- FATCA reports (Foreign Bank Account Report,Form 8938)
- IRS tax regulations regarding complex holding structure
- Section 965  statement - DIFC's Transition Tax calculation
- Tax procedures for relinquishing a US citizenship
- Reporting non-US trusts, companies, and partnerships
- Reporting income from ISO and ESPP 

Professional, personal and prompt service, at an affordable cost, from one of the few licensed US CPAs in Australia.

                                      Aaron Eisenberg, CPA (USA CO), CA (CA ANZ)
                                      04 2252 6787
                                      [email protected]

Certified US CPAs, with a practice outside the USA, are subject to strict ethics rules, professional standards oversight by the US State Boards of Accountancy.
Choosing a US licensed CPA in Australia ensures a high level of competency and professional approach, when dealing with both clients and the IRS.

Verification can be made via the IRS "Directory of Federal Tax Return Preparers with Credentials and Select Qualifications" website (search under Australia + ticking the box next to Certified Public Accountants).

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information and a quotation.